The International Mental Game Coaching Association
conducts recorded audio teleclasses with students from all
over the world. There are currently over 120 hours of teleclass
audio recordings you can listen to anytime once you enroll
in a certification program. IMGCA Certification students have
the option of having their classes recorded, and a link to
retrieve an MP3 file is provided to those students who choose
recording, at no extra cost to them. Recording of classes
is optional for each student.
Here are a few recordings of IMGCA Certification Teleclasses
conducted by IMGCA President Bill Cole, MS, MA. These certification
coaching sessions were conducted by telephone with IMGCA students
from all over the world.
Students who enroll in the IMGCA Certified Mental Game Practitioner
Certification Program will participate in their own teleclasses
similar to these, with topics tailored according to each student's
interests. They will also have access to a much larger selection
of audio recordings of previous teleclasses, in addition to
articles and other materials to be used in conjunction with
their fieldwork, written work and final project or examination
for the certification program.
To listen to an audio, click on the far left arrow on the
audio bar. To pause, click on the two vertical bars that will
appear in the same position as the arrow.
At any time, you may move the vertical bar to move forward
or backward within the audio. The progress of the audio is
noted in minutes and seconds near the center of the audio
bar. This is followed by the length of the audio excerpt.
The full-length audio files are approximately one hour in
length. Topics of the entire audio session are listed, with
the portions in the excerpt listed in bold face.
Excerpt from audio #1010
Structuring a Mental Game of Golf Workshop
- How to structure a Mental Game of Golf workshop.
- Consulting and advising.
- Creating a contract or agreement.
- Trade or barter arrangements.
- Developing rapport.
- Starting the program.
- Amateur speakers vs. professional speakers.
- Structuring a talk so the audience can follow you
- Demystifying sports psychology to people.
- Experiential educational approaches.
- Topics to include..
- Example of an awareness technique.
- Pitfalls and guidelines for using experiential
- Group dynamics.
- How to handle problems in a workshop.
Excerpt from audio #1000
Mental Training for Tennis and Golf
- How to work with a de-motivated client.
- Mental training for tennis and golf.
- Playing well against weaker opponents by setting
- Zeroing in on client problems using percentages,
number scales, and questions.
- Coaching conversations.
- Ben Franklin split page list technique.
- Teaching clients to know why they are winning
or losing, both after a contest and during the contest.
- Answering the question, 'What does a mental
game coach do?'
- Opening conversations with potential clients contacting
Learn more about IMGCA
Certification, or fill out the Application
Form to enroll in the program.